Who doesn’t love the beautiful colors and imagery of a well designed moodboard? Yes, I get excited about marketing tools:) Here’s your #MondayMotivation through moodboards, the why, what, benefits, tools, and examples. Short and sweet.
- If you already have brand guidelines, a moodboard supports and affirms the brand identity
- Defining your brand is key and with tools like this, it gives you and your partners guidance on your look and feel
- The more supporting documents you have for your brand the better. This applies to communications with all marketing team members and others that are representing your brand.
What to Include:
- Visual metaphors
- Photography style
- Headlines and tone words
- Patterns and shapes
- Faster mockup production (especially for a website redesign, this helps inform pages before they are designed)
- Smoother team buy-in with a visual
- More fun, less frustration