Are you an experienced Marketing Account Manager who loves to work with a variety of clients? Are you looking for an opportunity where your work directly contributes to the growth and success of the company? If the answers to these questions are “yes”, then read on my friend!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build a project team from existing members
- Determine project roles, responsibilities, timelines, and budgets
- Schedule monthly strategy and reporting meeting with client and invite appropriate team members (including coordinating everyone’s schedules)
- Send weekly status reports to all active clients once compiled from team
- Develop 12-month communications calendar for clients:
- Consider all channels we are focusing on for a specific client as well as future channels we might recommend
- Update calendar every month during monthly strategy and reporting meeting
- Assist Sales in scoping projects
- Develop and propose upsell opportunities / projects / add ons
- Pass on upsell scopes to Sales to close
In addition to having a strong foundation in Account & Project Management, you should also have:
- Experience managing website and online marketing projects
- A working knowledge of remarketing, paid search, display advertising and Google Analytics
- Ability to pay close attention to details but to also see how the details affect the big picture
- A team focus – your team is like your family, and your work helps the entire team succeed
- Fast, reliable internet and phone connections
- Dependable and consistent availability
- High organizational and efficiency skills
- Confidence – you are confident in your ability to communicate with customers and move projects forward
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong leadership skills
- Positive, can-do attitude – you enjoy project management work
Piedmont Triad Area
Certifications & Tools:
PMP (or willing to obtain)
Familiar with Basecamp and Google Drive
Compensation & Hours:
Hourly rate of $20
This freelancer role would spend an estimated 30 hours a week working with 2 marketing agencies, BrandBoss and Fungi Marketing. With 80% of your time with Fungi Marketing.
Your brand is your first impression, and you have all of 10 seconds to communicate it to a potential consumer or client. That’s right – 10 seconds. I want you to stop reading right now and count out 10 seconds. Not a lot of time, right? Right. So, how in the world do you communicate the blood, sweat and tears of your brand in 10 seconds? That’s where we come in.
BrandBoss Creative is a creative branding agency, providing established brands and future Fortune 500 players with effective, strategic marketing that represents who you are in ways your clients actually care about. Our first-thing-first approach always starts with you – discovering your authentic brand identity, and creating a thorough, data-based, tangible guideline from which brilliant marketing is born.
We’re a group of dedicated guys and gals who apply a healthy mix of fun ideas with a scientific method. We view every campaign as a living organism, starting merely as a thought (spores), and eventually maturing into a full-fledged network of communications (like growing fungi). All campaigns eventually die out, just like all organisms (mushrooms included) going through their life cycle, so it’s important to keep generating new “fun” ideas each month.
Where most companies go wrong with their marketing is to not accurately test & measure their marketing campaigns. Fungi’s lab technicians (marketing specialists) will help you tie each campaign and all associated tactics back to actual revenue, whether you are an e-commerce company or lead-generation focused. This approach has helped us achieve a better than 80% retention rate with all marketing clients over the last several years!
Send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com that tells us how your skills and experience fit this position. The interview process will include a email Q&A and then an in person interview. We expect to make a hiring decision by the end of May.